Department: Business Administration
Year of Establishment : 1994
- B.B.A – Business Administration
- B.B.A CA – Business Administration with Computer Applications
- B.B.A IB – Business Administration with International Business
- B.B.A + Aviation Management
- M.Phil in Management (Part Time)
Value Added Courses
- Leadership Skills and Team Building
- Mobile Servicing\ Terra Cotta
- Digital Marketing
- Logistics and supply chain Management
No. of Classrooms: 6
No. of Department Library: 1
Email : email@example.com
Mobile : 9500652942
Experience : 10 Years
Papers Published: International: 5
Conferences Attended: 6
Workshop Attended: 3
Specialization : Human Resource
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : 99527 50239
Experience: 20 Years
Paper published: 2
Book published: 1
Conference Attended: National: 10 International: 6
Workshop Attended:National: 6
Specialization: Finance & Marketing
Email : email@example.com
Mobile : 9943413278
UG: 8yrs & 11 months
TOTAL: 8yrs & 11months
Papers Published National: 3
Conferences Attended International: – 1
Research Guidance : M.Phil. Ongoing-1.
Specialization : Human Resource and Marketing
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : 9944119288
Industry: 1 Yr
TOTAL: 1 Yr
Conferences Attended: National: 5
Workshop Attended: National: 2
Seminar Attended: National: 1
Specialization : Human Resource and Marketing
Email : email@example.com
Mobile : 9489488574
Conferences Attended : National: 1
Specialization : Finance and Human Resource
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : 9994679562
Experience : 8 Years
Papers Published: 4
Conferences Attended : 10
Workshop Attended : 3
Specialization : HR & Marketing
University Rank – BBA
University Rank – BBA CA
|14||6||Sarin Thomas||BBA CA||2011-14|
|16||9||Aseena. U||BBA CA||2011-14|
|19||4||Shruthi Sethumadhavan||BBA CA||2014-17|
|22||4||Krithika. G||BBA CA||2015-18|
- The Department of Business Administration of Sree Narayana Guru College organized a Faculty Development Programme Webinar Series on “Effective Skills for Employability” on 11-05-2020 & 12-05-2020 from 3.30 to 4.30 PM using ZOOM meeting Application. Resource Person(s): Dr. Ismail Maritheri MA, MEd, PhD, Assistant Professor, King Abdul Aziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia on the title “Effective Communication” and Ms. Reena, Head/Principal – CSR & Diversity, Infosys BPM ltd on the title “Employability Skills”.
- The Department of Business Administration of Sree Narayana Guru College organized a Faculty Development Programme on “Role of Leadership” on 30/04/2020 from 3.30pm to 4.30pm, Using the online flatform ZOOM meeting Application. Resource Person Dr. K . Veerakumar, MBA., M.Phil., M.Com., MA-YHE., M.Lisc., PGDCA., Ph.D., Head, Business Administration, NGM College, Pollachi.
- The Department of Business Administration of Sree Narayana Guru College organized a Valedictory function followed by lecture on “Following Your Dreams” on 28/02/2020 at 10.30am in Conference hall. Chief Guest Mr.S.Manoj Kumar, Assistant Professor & YRC Programme Officer.
- Department of Business Administration of Sree Narayana Guru College organized a Guest Lecture on Consequence of Drug “Get rid of drugs before they get rid of you” on 05/02/2020 at 10.00 am in conference hall. Resource Person(s): Mr. M. Bala Kumar, Secretary of CNDC, Mrs. Srividhya, Dr. Udhyakumar, Mrs. Manimagalai, Alcoholics Anonymous, Coimbatore, gave a speech and interacted on the topic effects of being addicted to drugs and methods to come out of the addiction with live examples.
- Department of Business Administration of Sree Narayana Guru College organized a Rally on Awareness of Corona Virus on 03/02/2020 at 10.30 am. Mr. John, Sub Inspector from K. G. Chavadi, Coimbatore started the rally. The rally which started from the college, covered the whole C.G. Pudur, BBA Students participated in the rally and gave awareness to the people by issuing pamphlets and explained about the precaution to be taken to avoid infection.
- The Department of Business Administration and Department of Tourism and Travel Management organized a One Day National Conference on 24th January 2020. Chief Guest: Dr. R. Rajkumar Principal, Angappa College has taken over the session and glimpses the key concepts of Innovations and new trends in the Modern era. The Guest of Honor Mr. S. Ganesa Kumaran Managing Director, G-Max Chemical Solutions gave a Lecture on Innovative ideas among the Students and also he shared about the Creative in Advertising Strategy which he had experienced in Mumbai during his business travel. Technical Session Started by Dr. A Saravanan, Head Department of Tourism and Travel Management, Government Arts and Science College, Coimbatore has discussed about the Tourism strategy of Guatemala and the importance of various types of Tourism followed by Dr. R. Prabhu, Assistant Professor, Government Arts and Science, Coimbatore, has shared his ideas among the participants.
- Department of Business Administration organized a one day Industrial Visit to AYYAPPA GHEE for the 1st BBA, BBA CA, BBA IB & BBA + Aviation on 09/01/2020.
- Department of Business Administration organized a Guest Lecture on 14/12/2019. Chief Guest: Mr. G. Arun kumar, Founder/ Chairman, SRISHTie and Mr. V. Vinod Kumar, Senior Sales Professional, Home textile, Micro cotton, National Head they both spoke on the topic “THE INTELLIGENT OF INVESTOR /BUSINESS”. They shared their Practical experience with the Students. The speech was highly inspiring and informative. More than 150 students from BBA, BBA CA, BBA IB and Staff Members are participated in the Guest Lecture.
- Department of Business Administration organized The International Aviation day in conference hall at 10.00am on 07/12/2019.
- Department Association Inauguration Function on 6th August 2019. Chief Guest: Mr. K. Rajendran, Founder, Digital Financial Solutions, Coimbatore spoke on the topic “Digital Transaction”. I his speech he gave outline of the aspects of Digital Transactions and its significance in the economy. He also explained the working of various digital payments like online banking, mobile banking, point of sales, USSD.
- Conducted Silver jubilee Commemorative Lecture Series on 25th July 2019. Chief Guest: Mr. Senthilkumar Rajappan Founder, Halcyon Digital, Coimbatore, Spoke on the topic “impact on Social Media in Management”.
- Industrial Visit to Annamalai Capital Services on 11-07-2019.
- Industrial Visit to Sanrea Healthcare Products Pvt Ltd on 05-07-2019.
- Organised a Seminar on “Application of TALLY AND GST IN BUSINESS” on 13-06-2019, 1.30 PM. Resource Person: Mr. Santhosh Kumar. K, Business Development Manager, ACCENT TECHNO SOFT, Coimbatore.
- Organized Valedictory function on 04-03-2019, 10.30 AM. Chief Guest: Mr. R.Vijaya Kumar, Assistant Director, Ministry of Small and Medium Enterprise, Coimbatore.
- Organized Parents Teacher Meeting on 20-02-2019, 10 AM.
- Organized Alumni Meet for the academic year 2018-2019 on 16-02-2019, 10.30 AM. Venue: DS5. Around 30 students attended the meet.
- Organized Carnaid Food Fest on 08-02-2019. Venue: DS5.
- Organized a Seminar on “Research Methodology – A Hands on Training” on 11-01-2019, 10 AM. Chief Guest: Dr. D. Mahila Vasanthi Thangam, Associate Professor of Commerce, Karunya Institute of Technology (Deemed to be University) Coimbatore. Venue: Vivekananda Hall.
- To provide a platform for exhibiting the talents of business administration students, MAGWHIZ’ 18, Intra-departmental programme was conducted on 28-09-2018. Venue: Seminar Hall.
- Organized a Seminar on What we forget to learn from College on
24-09-2018. Venue: Seminar Hall. Resource Person: Mr.T.K.Ashwin, Assistant Professor, Department of MBA-SNGIMS.
- Organized a Seminar on Crisis Management on 11-09-2018. Venue: Seminar Hall. Resource Person: Dr.M.P.Pavithra, Assistant Professor and Head, Department of language-SNGC.
- Organized a Career and Mentor Programme on 30-08-2018. Venue: II BBA Classroom. Resource Person: Dr.I.Maraia Yesuraja, Associate Professor and Head, Department of Social Work- SNGC.
- The Association of Business Administration was inaugurated on
16-08-2018. Venue: Seminar Hall. Resource Person: Mr.T.Suresh Kumar, Senior Executive Director, Modicare, Coimbatore.
- Organized an Orientation Program on 10-08-2018. Venue: Lecture Hall 23. Resource Person: Mr.P.Sankar, Librarian-SNGC.
- Organized an Orientation Program on 13-07-2018. Venue: I BBA Classroom. Resource Person: Dr.M.Saravanan, HoD, MIB, SNGC.
- Organized “CARNAID – 18” Carnival for an aid in the BBA Block on 11/01/2018 at 10.00 am. Dr. K.V. Surendran, Principal – SNGC, inaugurated the event. The students of Business Administration enthusiastically exhibited their stalls viz., Food Court, Swadeshi Bazar, Fancy Bazar and Games Zone. There was an active participation by the staff and students of various departments.
- Organised an “Awareness Program on Financial Education for young investors” on 29/01/2018 at 1.30 pm. The resource Person was Dr. P. RadhaKrishnan, SEBI – Empanelled Financial Education Resource Person.
- Guest Lecture titled “Management Techniques” on 26.09.2017 at 1.30 PM. Chief Guest: Dr. M. P. Pavithra, HOD- Department of Language, SNGC.
- On 11.08.2017 , the Association of Business Administration was inaugurated with a guest lecture by Ms.Deepa Manickam on “Unsung entrepreneurs ”.
- Anu.A of BBA has won the title Mr.Palakkad in Junior category organized by Body Building and Fitness Association of Palakkad.
- Sreejesh. M of BBA has won the title Mr.Palakkad in sub-Junior category organized by Kerala State Body Building Association.
- Anu .A of BBA has won second place in the event “Best Physique” organized by Bharathiar University.
- Anu .A of BBA has won third place in the event “Mr .Kerala 2016-17 organised by Body building Association of Kerala.
- Aravind Krishnan.R of BBA CA has won the runner up title “Mr.Fantabilous” in the Inter-collegiate cultural meet held in Nehru Arts and Science College.
- Akshay Muralidharan of BBA CA has won first place in Adzap in the Intercollegiate cultural meet held in Nehru Arts and Science College
- University ranks: 27.