Recent Activities [2019-2020]:
- Institution’s Innovation Council (IIC) of Sree Narayana Guru College organised a Webinar on 27.07.2020 at 02:30PM, IST. Resource Person: Dr. S P Suriyaraj, Scientific Officer in Nanobiotechnology, PSG-STEP, PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore. Fourty four persons from Academia and Industry had registered for the event in which thirty seven actively participated. The speaker elaborated upon the Entrepreneurship and Start-Up opportunities in the Nanobiotechnology sector. He emphasized the various funding opportunities by DST such as EIR, PRAYAS, and SEED. Question and Answer session was followed after the resource person’s address. Dr K Narayanasamy, HoD, Biochemistry welcomed the resource person and participants. Mr E K Girisan, HoD, Computer Applications, proposed the Vote of Thanks. Dr. A Vijaya Chitra, Associate Prof., Microbiology moderated the program.
- The Institution Innovation Cell (IIC) and Entrepreneur Development Cell (EDC) of our college jointly organized a Field visit for our students to Aditya Areca leaf manufacturing unit on 25-01-2020. Thirty six prospective entrepreneurs got benefitted out of the visit.
- Demo Day- A display of Biobubbles(Phenyl- Germ Blaster, Floor Cleaner – Biozol, Car wash – Biowash, Handwash – Biotwink, Liquid Detergent – Super Splash) manufactured by members of Start up, Deparment of Biochemistry on 23-01-2020.
- SNGC IIC coordinators meeting on “Action plan for the MHRDs IIC activity” on 11-01-2020, 3 PM chaired by Principal. Venue: Board Room.
- The Institution’s Innovation Council, an initiative of MHRD of Sree Narayana Guru College organized an Entrepreneurship Talk on 09-01-2020. Resource Person: Ms. Bharathi Aruchamy, Managing Director, Jai Nidhi Automation, Coimbatore. The guest gave a motivational talk and urged the students to inculcate several qualities like willpower, perseverance, self confidence and curiosity to learn new things.